The fact that you ‘re reading this post means you’re already thinking about self-care, which is a brilliant start. Think of the following acts as the fuel you need to live your best possible life:
- Love yourself unconditionally, as a parent loves a child.
- Set aside time for yourself every day, even if it’s just a few minutes.
- Accept all the imperfections that make you human.
- Cherish all the quirks that make you unique.
- Do at least one thing you love every day, however tiny or trivial.
- Refrain from comparing yourself to others.
- Reward yourself.
- Forgive yourself.
Do it every day! 🙂
/Inspired by R Dickinson’s ” Little Acts of Self-care”/